- "Personal information" refers to the "Personal Information" specified in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and indicates the information the Company acquired from the Customer.
- Personal information acquired by the Company shall be properly and strictly managed. Information security measures are implemented to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, loss of personal information, destruction, falsification, and leakage, and the effectiveness of such information is audited periodically.
- The purpose of the collection and use of personal information is as follows.
- For distribution and operation of this Service
- To respond to inquiries provided by the Customer (including confirmation of the Customer)
- To provide emails including information on new functions, update information, campaigns, etc. of the service the Customer is using, as well as information of other services provided by the Company To provide crucial information concerning maintenance and other important notifications Purposes associated to the above use purposes
- The Company does not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent from the Customer. However, excludes cases that are permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws.
- The Customer may request the Company to amend, add, or remove personal information, according to the procedures specified by the Company, if it is necessary to indicate the handling of the personal information of the Company.
- The Company may change this Policy at any time.
Established July 1, 2019